The Brower Student Center (BSC) underwent a transformative renovation of the interior and exterior, including a multi-purpose room addition. For more information see the BSC Fact Sheet.
- ARCHITECT: KSS Architects
- MEP/FP: Vanderweil Engineering
- STRUCTURAL: Harrison-Hamnett
- LIGHTING: Lighting Design Collaborative
- AV/IT/ACOUSTICS & SECURITY: Marshall/KMK
- CIVIL/GEOTECHNICAL/HAZMAT: Langan Engineering
- FOOD SERVICE: Ricca Newmark
- LANDSCAPE: Studio Bryan Hanes
- COST ESTIMATORS: Toscano Clemente Taylor and MJA Construction Services
- PUBLIC ART: EKE Art
- TCNJ DESIGN MANAGER: Mark Kirchner
- COMMISSIONING: Horizon Engineering
- TCNJ CONSTRUCTION MANAGER: Matthew Bonomo
- TCNJ SITE SUPERVISOR: Eric Nielsen
CURRENT STATUS: The building was fully occupied in Fall 2018. A Post Occupancy Evaluation will be issued to the campus community in Spring 2018.